Friday, August 27, 2010

10th,11th,12th,13th,14th,15th, 16 th day of fasting

It was been a while since i update my blog....I was busy with my school and no have time to do it....:-))) My husband and I are still going with this fasting , while diva has to stop because of "women things" but she will do it again soon .

I really hope that i can complete this fasting for whole month , i have pray and pray hopefully "women things" come after we are finished ramadhan...:-))))))))

My father in law come today and i invited him to come to EID after ramadhan. This is become our tradisi , where he comes and celebrates together with us..... and he said yes to my invitation.....:-))))))


If there are someone ask me , what is the most difficultiest i have on ramadhan , i shall say , wake up in early morning to eat :-) , i have counted there were 3 time where i decided not to eat early morning ( sahur ) , the first one fasting without sahur  was hard but the second and third were oke.
 
We have been "buka bersama " together with one of our closes friend...it was really great...because we talked not only about food, daily routine but also we shared something about religion.... it'was relief to open up to someone we trust......and we decided to buka bersama again in my house next time... I'm looking forward to this...

No comments: